• Reports to the head of engineering.
• Supports the engineering department.
• Travel and working abroad are part of the job.
• You will be giving support to the engineering department and your job will mainly consist out of:
- Design in CAD of vehicle parts and subsystems.
- Full cycle follow up from design – prototype – final product; in close cooperation with production and prototyping department.
- Limited calculations and analysis.
- Writing procedures, technical manuals, technical reports, etc.
- Keep track and organize the digital library in the PDM system (CAD-drawings, documentation, manuals, etc.).
• Bachelor Automotive technology, electro-mechanics, or similar.
• Two years related experience in the automobile industry.
• Experience with military vehicles, heavy duty trucks or off-road vehicles is a must.
• High level Experience with CAD software (preferably Solidworks).
• Knowledge of the main current production techniques.
• Able to create engineering drawings, and operation manuals.
• Good interpersonal skills in working with co-workers and management.
• Ability to work alone or as a member of a team.
• Fluent in French and English (writing and speaking); (Extra languages are an asset).
More info about our company
You can find more detailed information about our company and our products on our website www.sabiex.com.
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com or to Sabiex International, rue du Moulin de Marvis 38, 7500 Tournai. For more information call no. 055 333 811.