We are looking for a dynamic sales professional, with affinity for defense, who is eager to develop new and existing accounts.
As a sales manager, you will be part of an enthusiastic sales team surrounded by supporting staff assisting you to reach the overall business goals in your pre-defined region and market segment.
• Realise the New Business growth in your region by generating order-intake as targeted
• Develop regional go-to-market strategies for the OIP solution portfolio
• Execute the sales and marketing plan
• Become the regional OIP ambassador
• Experience in selling in military and defense markets in North Eastern Europe
• Knowledge of Electro-Optics, Visualisation solutions or even military vehicles can be an asset
• Knowledge of business development with OEM clients
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• A Master/Bachelor degree
• Hunter mentality
• Team spirit
• Fluent in English and/or more Scandinavian languages
• The ability to travel extensively
• A challenging job in an international environment with real opportunities for personal growth and leadership
• A permanent contract in a challenging working environment with a competitive salary and interesting extra-legal benefits (company car, group insurance, medical care insurance, meal vouchers, bike lease program…)
• Excellent work-life balance with flexible working hours, 30 holidays and possibility for occasional telework
• Interesting opportunities for personal growth and career development
Are you the one who can make the difference?
By becoming an employee of OIP Land Systems, you will be a part of a company with an exciting future.
Mail your resume and application letter to OIP Land Systems, Human Resources, Rue du Moulin de Marvis 38, B-7500 Tournai, Belgium or to email@example.com.